We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Ability to save "Custom Mats"

lightroselightrose Member Posts: 163
Need the ability to save Custom Mats that have been created. I have different mat sizes I have created for different projects and when I do an update I lose them everything. Can we export the mat file like we can the shape files?

Jamie B (lightrose)

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,578
    @lightrose - don't name them the same as an existing mat. When you create a custom mat, it will always use the current mat. Each mat name must be unique.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • lightroselightrose Member Posts: 163
    @Liz_A, I name them like Large mat 60 x 15, Large Mat 36 X 15 etc.
  • GabeGabe Moderator Posts: 4,595
    @lightrose, I don't think there is a way to save mats so they can be loaded in after updating the MTC software. Probably the best you can do is save all the dimensions and other settings in a journal so you can easily recreate the mat when you need it.
    @lightrose - how and why would you be doing an update? MTC hasn't changed for a long time, except the most recent update. Once you have updated, any mats added will stick. Probably won't be another update for another long while. :))
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • HappyCrafterHappyCrafter Member Posts: 2,663
    Liz_A said:

Probably won't be another update for another long while. :))

@Liz_A Ah Liz, say it isn't so.

As long as the bicycle wheels are still turning, life is good. Sharon in North Central Idaho
    @HappyCrafter - I would be totally delighted, absolutely thrilled, over the moon, high fiving til the cows come home to be proven wrong. As a matter of fact, my strategy is to say that enough times that I can shame you know who into working on another update! :)) =))
  • lightroselightrose Member Posts: 163
    @Liz_A, @HappyCrafter, @Gabe. Thanks Gabe I'm doing that now. There was an update in March 1, 2015 that is out. Version 4.6.2. Found out it is fixes for a bug only. I would still down load it as it might be a fix if you were using a particular function.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!