We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

My Easter Card for 2015

ConiCutsConiCuts Member Posts: 1,673
Here are the Easter Cards that I made today for my family and friends. I had some trouble making the inset layer, but after that the rest was easy. This was the card that inspired mine and you can download the file with the other card fronts there. This is the card I saw that made me want mine to have an inset layer.
I made mine as an A2 sized card so I had to re-size the original card front that I downloaded from mygrafico.com
I printed the inside of my card on card stock and then cut and folded them. I also printed out the front phrase on card stock and then used an oval scallop die I had to cut those with my BigShot. I used an embossing folder and embossed the card fronts. I used dimensional's to pop up the embossed front and the phrase on the front. I used black and white bakers twine on the bottom and just taped it down on the back side and used a gel glitter pen to draw around the scalloped phrase on the front.
It took me most of the day but I'm really pleased with how great they turned out. Now I just have to sign them, address them and mail them out!

The files I used are in the MTC file and here in this post. Enjoy!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!