We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Knock out text

Beanie_ID62Beanie_ID62 Member Posts: 3,820
I wonder if Andy could give us a button for this. SCAL has is in their new update looks interesting. but I like to use one software... and I love my MTC
image Follow Me on Pinterest

Comments

• HappyCrafterHappyCrafter Member Posts: 2,663
    @Beanie_ID62 Did you watch the Webinar where Bryan showed how to do this? I know it's not a "button", but it can be accomplished in MTC.
    As long as the bicycle wheels are still turning, life is good. Sharon in North Central Idaho
  • Beanie_ID62Beanie_ID62 Member Posts: 3,820
    yeah I know it can be and I have done it that way just a button is so much easier and I figured it can be done pretty easy. No big deal I can do it in SCAL just thought I would ask
    image Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,578
    @Beanie_ID62 - we have a lot of items on the Wishlist...hopefully we get an update some day that will include some new features, and the bug fixes.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!