We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

I search a website

RueschRuesch Member Posts: 23
Hello,
ok...hope this is the right subforum:

on my nightly walks throu the www I found a website with example of a "housewarming card" which is made from a foto of the original house than converted to a "silhouette" of the house ond cutted out with cardstock. Whindows and all realy looked like the original.

I tried to find this page again but neither google or my browser history helped me out. So my question for this forum: Did anyone knows this site or have a tutorial for this ?

thanx for your help

Ruediger
My machine : Silhouette Cameo I , cutting software: MTC and Silhouette Studio DE, cutting skills: beginner, other software:PCS, gimp and inkscape, all on windows 7 pro . Because english is not my mother language you can keep mistakes if you find them ;-)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!