We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

My scrap chick!!!!!!!!!- NEW question in first post!!!!!!

CaseysAngelCaseysAngel Member Posts: 14,967
edited May 2010 in Off Topic
UPDATE: Okay how the heck do you use these? Every one of the colored SVG files I've opened comes in at the SAME flipping size even if I click the actual size button. How are you suppose to size the pieces so they cut in the correct way to piece it all together? I am not gonna be a happy camper if I have to go through everyone of these files I bought and break them apart and change the colors manually just to get the pieces in the correct sizes.LOL

I am wondering why some of these files are so big!!!!!! I'm gonna go to sleep waiting on them all to download. A simple smores file is 4.36 MB and it's a ZIPPED file for pete's sake. I'm SLEEPY and I apparently bought to many because this is taking for flipping ever!!!!!!!LOL
Christy http://everdaylittlethings.blogspot.com/ Cutters: Craft Robo, Cricut Expression, and the absolute BEST A BLACK CAT COUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!