We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

$1.00 cutting files at My Scrap Chick.com

PPDPPD Member Posts: 647
Not associated with company, just a satisfied customer. Files cut very nice!

Comments

• scrappingmom2007scrappingmom2007 Member Posts: 1,433
    Thanks
    Pazzles Vue and Silhouette portrait owner.
  • CraftyGirlCraftyGirl Member Posts: 510
    Love the files. Have bought several and have actually used lots of the files as well. They cut great.
  • 1cardcreator1cardcreator Member Posts: 856
    Thanks for the heads up! ~Diane
  • PPDPPD Member Posts: 647
    Another $1.00 sale going on now.
  • PaperCreationsPaperCreations Member Posts: 302
    Oh, I like this site. Thank you for posting the information for us. I have taken advantage of the sale and love the files.
  • AngeliCutsAngeliCuts Member Posts: 177
    edited August 2014
    Thank you, @PPD! I just bought some of the files. I couldn't pass up for Shirley, Goodness, & Mercy chicks along with some gingerbread files and some bags! Need to get started on my Christmas decorations if I have any hope of finishing before Christmas. ;)

ETA: Well, I extracted the files and I'm upset. I thought there would be Print-and-Cut elements to them, especially the chickens. Nope. It's just the cut files! Glad I bought less than I wanted to now.. :/ Thinking I should email the creator.
    Post edited by AngeliCuts on
    Howdy from Texas! ~ Owner of a Cameo, Dreamer of a KNK FORCE! ~ Get help for your Cameo or Portrait at AngeliCuts'n'Sews
  • PPDPPD Member Posts: 647
    @AngeliCuts Sorry you were expecting P&C. The PDF files are for hand cutting the paper pieces of each pattern in the package for those who do not have a cutting machine.

I personally really like these files as I love to paper piece, hence my name PPD (Paper Piecing Diva). The belly box files are so cute & make cute little boxes for different groups I make little gifts for...fellow employees, Senior Citizens and kids parties, etc.

I hope you'll paper piece your chicks as they are really cute when finished.

Deb ~PPD~
  • walshsurveywalshsurvey Member Posts: 553
    I loved this sale. I like to add my own textures to stuff anyway. I bought the box card pack and the easel card pack and one of the animal trio's and a bunch of other stuff I could not stop myself from putting in the card. I think I went through all 715 items they had!!!
    Connie
    I have my work cut out for me!
    I am CutWoman - I just need the black spandex and ears.
    Gallery ID: 20273
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!