We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Miramare Castle

paperpinopaperpino Member Posts: 8
Trieste is a small beautiful town, rich of history and remembrance, particularly regarding the Austrian-Hungarian Empire, when it was a very important port in Europe.
Before entering in Trieste, next to the sea, there is a pretty castle. The Miramare Castle was Commissioned in the second half of the 19th century by the Archduke Ferdinand Maximilian of Hapsburg as a residence for himself and his wife, Charlotte of Belgium. It is surrounded by a flourishing park full of precious botanic species, and has a charming panoramic view.

Well, the question is:
Considering the main facade (as seen from the see, second picture), and looking at the map:

I would like to include in the 90° pop-up development the part indicated by the arrow, that is not parallel to the facade (in front of the sea).
There is a way to do it? (as maybe you know, I am an absolute beginner, so I hope that there is a solution...)

Thanks a lot for your attention and help!
Ciao!
visit my website paperpino.net, paper automata and more...

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!