We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Result of my latest trip to the MTC forum

daffeydildaffeydil Member Posts: 3,007
edited May 2010 in Off Topic
I've ordered the handwriting font from Dana, the 1/2" and the 1" drill bits for drilling holes in glass blocks from Harbor Freight, and I have planned a shopping trip to Target for glitter gel pens (90 miles round trip), to Menard's for glass blocks (84 miles round trip), and to Dollar Tree for google eyes (18 miles round trip). Have I missed anything?????????????????
Got to stay off the forum, you think?

Sharon
Sharon

Comments

• VinylandVectorsVinylandVectors Member Posts: 4,344
    Thank you! Did you get amy's gel pen holder? or Embosser or sharpie holder? Don't forget the MS Button embossing punch!

LOL
  • VinylandVectorsVinylandVectors Member Posts: 4,344
    Oh yeah.. Vinyl if you want to put on the glass block or etch the glass block. Ummmm..... not sure of anythign else...lol
  • scrappinwithzscrappinwithz Member Posts: 2,717
    You might want to check the other post about the target pens before you go there. Someone said they didn't fit and you have to sand them. Go back to original post and check it.

Z
    http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com
    My blog: http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com Zenita S.--Dexter, MO-- Cougar!!! affiliate for MTC affiliate for Lettering Delights
  • daffeydildaffeydil Member Posts: 3,007
    Check list:
    Amy's gel pens and holder: *
    Amy's mini sharpies and holder: *
    Amy's embossing kit: X (still thinking about it)
    Vinyl: *
    MS button embossing punch * (her eyelet punch was in the same area--just HAD to have it too)
    I have a belt sander that should take care of the sanding on the pens from Target
    And I almost forgot! I have found a used book: "Where's Thena" at Amazon.com but haven't order it....yet.
    Sharon
  • iggyloveriggylover Moderator Posts: 11,513
    ROFL!

Have you NOT read any of the Enabling Alerts?! I DO try to warn people...LOL!

Let us know how much you enjoy them all and show us the gorgeous pics of finished products so that we all HAVE to go out and 'get' too...
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke Jeanette in Orange County, CA Love my Italian Greyhound --> I.G.--> iggy Own a Create: Krikee, getting used to a Black Cat Cougar: Bagheera
  • KathyMKathyM Member Posts: 1,688
    ROTFLMBO...well, at least we know SOMEONE'S paying attention to all those "gotta have it" threads...snicker....

Go forth and have tons of fun with your new toys!
    Is this where I'm supposed to say something clever?
  • nanajoynanajoy Member Posts: 828
    You might have to think about an addition to your house.
    Joy S. Columbia, MO
  • twiggytwiggy Member Posts: 484
    sshear: I understand your wallet pain my friend. I have been sucked into the "gotta have it" threads too.

Found the perfect picture for all of us.....
    iggylover: you need to add this to your enabling warning .......lmao
    Consider it added! ;D
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke Jeanette in Orange County, CA Love my Italian Greyhound --> I.G.--> iggy Own a Create: Krikee, getting used to a Black Cat Cougar: Bagheera
    I couldn't resist that one....lol!
  • daffeydildaffeydil Member Posts: 3,007
    I'm retired but I think I may have to go back to work if I keep this up.
    Added to my list: solar lights from Meijer's for my glass blocks (60 mile round trip).
    I'm never going to find time for crafting! But I sure am having fun.

Sharon
    Sharon
    sshear,

This one's for you!

ENABLING ALERT....ENABLING ALERT....

This is a warning of the Enabling MTC Forum.....

People who come to this site who already are bitten by the hoarding / collecting / gotta-have it bug are shamelessly helped and prodded on in their addiction and collecting habits...

Newbies will soon be infected with the need to have it all... and will find themselves so addicted to the forum that they will find it hard to actually design and cut...

You have now been warned.... feel free to chew us out later.... ;-D

(Please note, I do mention being too addicted to the forum to actually design or cut anything...why do people think I'm joking?) <lol>
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!