We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Never Again~~~~~ American Idol Spoiler

Beanie_ID62Beanie_ID62 Member Posts: 3,820
edited May 2010 in Off Topic
I am not watching American Idol ever again LOL
image Follow Me on Pinterest

Comments

• caseymeganmariecaseymeganmarie Member Posts: 1,099
    I LOVE LEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(you might want to add that this is a spoiler in your title!!!)
    Gazelle owner :)
    i take it your a crystal fan? lol i like them both actually.and i liked casey to, cuz we have the same name lol
  • Beanie_ID62Beanie_ID62 Member Posts: 3,820
    I am I do like them both but I love Crystal!
    image Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Lindacrew4_ID713Lindacrew4_ID713 Member Posts: 4,537
    I loved Lee and wished from the start he would win, and he did
  • DukeFanDukeFan Member Posts: 1,650
    I love both Lee and Casey.....so glad Lee won tonight!
  • KathyMKathyM Member Posts: 1,688
    I came to the conclusion a while back that you don't need to win this show to be a success. Examples: Jennifer Hudson, Chris Daughtry, Kelly Pickler (and this girl took a LOT of abuse in the media when she was on the show), etc.

For that reason, I don't really care who "wins" anymore...just who's in the top 10. They're the ones who stand the best chance of making names for themselves.

So, Congrats to Lee..and to Crystal...and to Casey...for a job well done!
    Is this where I'm supposed to say something clever?
  • agcsmomagcsmom Member Posts: 207
    I felts like Crystal should have won if it was a contest of who sang best - who is the better artist. That said I like them both AND I do feel like Crystal was better off NOT winning. She will have a wonderful career without the title - think Adam Lambert - Chris Daughtry etc....
    Ya, a lot of people who actually win, dont "go big" its all the runner ups you hear about.
  • twiggytwiggy Member Posts: 484
    I totally agree with you Casey. We were just talking about that this morning. Crystal was my favorite - but she will have a great career regardless ..... I love that fact that she can sing a variety of songs.
  • stackyscrapsstackyscraps Member Posts: 1,084
    I think they both won - I love them both and think they both can have great careers.
  • bbonkobbonko Member Posts: 913
    Crystal comes across as being an independent type of person...sometimes for that type of person, Im glad when they don't win. The rules for the winner are so strict...they can't really do the music/style they want, etc. Daughtry and Adam Lambert are other examples of independent souls, that would be miserable under the thumb of AI. I thought it was sweet how supportive Crystal was of Lee. He seemed about ready to pass out, and she was just enjoying the moment.

I wish them both luck.

Brenda in WA
    Brenda B Longview, WA
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!