We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

enabler alert Eclipse holder blades important info updated

l00pyl0ul00pyl0u Member Posts: 281
edited May 2014 in Cool Sites
Hi Guys and Girls,

for those of you who use the Eclipse Blade Holder, and this is a verified purchase, this shop on Amazon.co.uk has a pack of blades, 30/45/60 Degree Blades Cemented Carbide for Cutting Plotter Pack Of 15 for the totally ridiculous price of £7.31 with free delivery.

I have a set, arrived on Saturday, came from China and took 1 week to arrive. Have tested one of the blades, and in all honesty, although I have recently adjusted my Eclipse blade holder, I have had the cleanest cuts I have ever had, and I do have Roland blades as well, super impressed and have now ordered 2 additional packs, well a Girl can never have too many blades now can she?
One question though anyone have any idea what the offset for the 30 and 60 degree blades are?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Degree-Cemented-Carbide-Cutting-Plotter/dp/B00IJ673E8/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=AFJQIP3HRB6RA
Hope those of you on the other side of the Pond can get this.
Lou

edited to add :

To anyone who buys these blades, Please note these blades are SHARP!!!! Normally I would use 140/160 for centura Pearl Cardstock, you know how thick and tough it is, but with this blade try using less than 100 force, you might be surprised! force of 95 of Centura Pearl cardstock at 350gsm!!! Happy Dance!
http://l00pyscraftcreations.blogspot.co.uk/
E-Craft, Cameo, and the Zing has arrived, Scan n cut, and Now Mick the Mog (Thyme Graphics/Black Cat Cougar) has joined the family
Gallery ID 19289
Post edited by l00pyl0u on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!