We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

ENABLER ALERT - Huge sale with a huge free kit

waterrabbitwaterrabbit Member Posts: 2,217
As I said when I reintroduced myself, I've been doing mostly digital work lately. The designers that I create samples for at this point are all over at Deviant Scrap. And this week is their 4th Birthday celebration. So most of the kits are 40% off. And there's a HUGE free collaboration kit (them is Out of this World). Plus lots of party games.
The site is at http://www.deviantscrap.com
Games and freebies are in the forum.
My work from the last couple of years is in the gallery. Just go to the member's galleries and look for WaterRabbit.
These kits may not be what you're used to, but they're a lot of fun!

Comments

• paupau04paupau04 Member Posts: 4,902
    Hey Waterrabbit,thanks for posting this. My first thought was this is not me,but I found it to be very interesting and I couldn't stop looking and smiling, and one set starting me singing,"Yellow Submarine" don't know why.There was no submarine of any color. I enjoyed it...going back to find you in the gallery.
    Who's sorry now?...Hell hath no fury as a crafter scorned!!! http://sitstayscrap.blogspot.com/
  • paupau04paupau04 Member Posts: 4,902
    Oh this is so fun. Owl and the Pussy Cat, Meet the Parents,,,my fav, Party Cow, that's just so wrong, LOVE IT!!!
    Who's sorry now?...Hell hath no fury as a crafter scorned!!! http://sitstayscrap.blogspot.com/
  • GinaSGinaS Member Posts: 983
    @waterrabbit‌

Wow. These would be great for card stock and paper packs.
    Gina S (MTC Gallery ID: 17449)
    Etsy | Mugs For U
  • hwganghwgang Member Posts: 2,808
    I cannot find the free collaborative kit. Would love to try out some of these designs. Great!
    Lynne
    Moderation in All Things should be Practiced Sparingly
    In KNK Love with my Zing, Eagle and the Support!
  • waterrabbitwaterrabbit Member Posts: 2,217
    To get to the free collab kit, you first go to the forum and under the very long category heading: Deviant Scrap's Birthday Bash & iNSD Celebration, there's a thread called "It's Party Time." In there, there's a link to the blog. Go to the blog and click on the graphic for the kit. You'll be asked to sign up for the newsletter and like Deviant Scrap on Facebook or something like that. That will give you the hidden link and coupon code for the kit.

I know it seems like a lot of work, but the kit is DEFINITELY worth it! While you're in the forums, try playing a party game or two or three. Prizes will be drawn for $10 and $15 coupons to designer's shops. Those of us on the CTs aren't eligible for coupons to "our" designers.

In the same category (Deviant Scrap's Birthday...) is a thread of Party Challenges. These both include a small freebie kit as well.

Hoping to get a good "hybrid" project done soon to show off what I'm thinking I can do with the Cameo and the graphics.
  • hwganghwgang Member Posts: 2,808
    Here's my experience thus far. Went to the forum, didn't see the long titled post. Did, under a different post, finally found "It's Party Time".

Found the kit more directly by clicking on "blog".

Filled out form w/ email address. Hit enter. Nothing arrived in inbox.

That was followed by this:

" THE WIDGET WILL UNLOCK THE KIT – that’s the “You can earn 1 more entry today” it is referencing.

THERE, YOU WILL FIND THE HIDDEN LINK TO THE KIT (you won’t find it in the store) AND YOUR COUPON CODE. Copy the link and write down your coupon code.

MAKE SURE YOU ENTER THE COUPON CODE ON THE “VIEW CART” PAGE IN THE SHOPPE."

Hit a couple of broken or overwhelmed links along the way, too.

I'm sorry, but I am 'net savvy and not one to get lost along the way. I'd love to audition some of your work and I love the styles showcased on Deviant Art, but this is a few too many hoops to jump through for me. Just offering this as feedback. The designs looked very fun. The process was not. Nor was it successful.
    Lynne
    Moderation in All Things should be Practiced Sparingly
    In KNK Love with my Zing, Eagle and the Support!
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,952
    @hwgang‌ - I agree, I found the site overwhelming, poorly organized and netted a big zero on a download.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
    Sorry you had such confusing experiences. I didn't have any issues, but then I've been hanging out around there for a few years. I'll send Hollie (site owner and designer behind Holliewood Studios) a note and let her know.
    Here's the reply I got from Hollie:

They need to first log into the widget with either Facebook or their email. The next step is to sign up for our store newsletter - there is a link that says click HERE to do it. The next step is to join our Facebook group there is a link that says click HERE to do it. If they aren't on FB, they can just enter their name in that space. It then unlocks the link to the kit and the coupon code....and yes, they need to register in the shop to order the kit and use the coupon code.

http://deviantscrap.com/blog/?p=2329

Thanks so much for the promo!!!!

Hugs,
    H
  • darlenemcgdarlenemcg Member Posts: 326
    @waterrabbit‌ thanks for the link, I went shopping and found a few items & then I made some cards!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!