We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

OMG I think Ally has Chicken Pox!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaseysAngelCaseysAngel Member Posts: 14,967
edited May 2010 in Off Topic
Okay I know that sounds dumb because she's had all her shots including that one but she came home and said her back itched. I told her to scratch it.LOL She comes back again 10 minutes later and says "mommy, I really itch." so I lift her shirt and on her front and back upper body I bet she has 40 little red bumps!!!!!! They are even under her arms!!!!!!!!!!! Poor baby.

Her ped's office is closed but I guess if she still has them in the morning I'll call and see what he says. I hope I"m wrong but that's sure what it looks like!!!!!!!!! Crazy I tell you. I have no idea where in this world she would have gotten them!!!!!!
Christy http://everdaylittlethings.blogspot.com/ Cutters: Craft Robo, Cricut Expression, and the absolute BEST A BLACK CAT COUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!