We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Verizon Sucks...

waterrabbitwaterrabbit Member Posts: 2,217
edited May 2010 in Off Topic
We've been without phone, internet or television since Saturday noon until about half an hour ago. I didn't want to go with all one company, but they make it SOOO expensive to split it up. If this had happened during the week, I wouldn't have even had my DH's cell phone to call them with. They were supposed to be here between 8 AM and Noon today - showed after 2 PM. And on top of all this (not Verizon's fault, at least I don't think so...) our mail box was taken down (one of those apartment style things) so I've had no regular mail either. When you're basically a hermit like me, this is torture!!!

And why did we choose Verizon over Comcast? Because a couple of years ago, Comcast crapped out twenty minutes into the season finale of Lost. So what happens now, Verizon craps out right before the SERIES finale of Lost... So - NO ONE say a thing about LOST to me... Luckily, I can watch it On Demand now that we're back up and running!!!

Comments

• Shannon_CorbinShannon_Corbin Member Posts: 1,612
    LOL! that happened to me during the finale of ER. Oh I was so mad!
  • CaseysAngelCaseysAngel Member Posts: 14,967
    not a word, don't even watch the show.LOL

So sorry you've had crappy luck. If it makes you feel better dishnetwork sucks to.
    Christy http://everdaylittlethings.blogspot.com/ Cutters: Craft Robo, Cricut Expression, and the absolute BEST A BLACK CAT COUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • waterrabbitwaterrabbit Member Posts: 2,217
    What really ticked me off was that when I called them (three times today) they acted as if I was nuts thinking that between 8AM and 12Noon meant they'd be here BEFORE 12:15 which is when I called the first time!!!
  • Shannon_CorbinShannon_Corbin Member Posts: 1,612
    LOL...well apparently they run on a different time zone...maybe they forgot to mention that. ;)
  • KATHYANNKATHYANN Member Posts: 1,428
    I will watch it on HULU... I havent seen it yet either. so glad you are back!
    Kathy - Katiedoodlesgran
    I was just glad we got it back today - the 24 and Law and Order series finales are tonight.

YES, I know I watch too much television. I tell my husband that it is one of the few things in my life that I can control (I make lists of what's on, what's being taped, etc. and cross them off) So when I can't control it, I get very antsy...
  • KathyMKathyM Member Posts: 1,688
    I hear you...we get so spoiled and in our little "habits" with our technology! A few weeks ago AT&T Uverse had a major outage here. When we switched to them, I told dh I voted to leave our Internet where it was, so that phones, tv, AND Internet wouldn't all go out at the same time unless there was a major emergency - so we went with only putting phones and Internet with AT&T.

When we lost phones and tv for a day in the recent outage, we were sure glad we made that decision-LOL.
    Is this where I'm supposed to say something clever?
  • Beanie_ID62Beanie_ID62 Member Posts: 3,820
    I was so mad I had to flip from Lost and Army Wives last night.................. I'm still Lost
    image Follow Me on Pinterest
    Well, I'm up to the last half hour of Lost. Will take me a lot longer to catch up with internet stuff. And who knows when my USPS mail will be back...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!