We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

teacup

i recently purchased a kit from create and craft, it will make cards with an inner teacup that pops up. i have never tried this before and i am new to crafting, there are no instructions on what neede to go with what to construct it and i can't seem to find a tutorial on it, please can anyone help??

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,200
    edited February 2014
    Hi @nessy and welcome to the Make the Cut and Pop-up Card Studio. I see this is your first post or so on the forum. I also see that you have posted this in "Help for "Popup Card Studio." Popup Card Studio (PCS) is a newly released software program that allows users to create their own popup cards on their computer and then cut their card out with an electronic die cutting machine (or you can print the card out to PDF file and cut by hand!)

It appears that you have purchased a kit of a card from "create and craft" to handout your own teacup cards. This would be different. Perhaps someone here will know of what you refer to but I would suggest that you check your packaging for the kit and see if they list a website for the company who made the kit to contact for help in finding instructions. Good luck. Another thing did you google for "create and craft" and "teacup pattern" or something like that?

I found this website for "create and craft": http://www.createandcraft.tv/homepage.aspx

and here lists there contact information:
    http://www.createandcraft.tv/contactus.aspx
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!