We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Having issues with Text on PCS

Help!!! When I bring in text onto the PCS mat, the letters are all lying back. How can I get them to come in up right? TIA

Comments

• SBryanWSBryanW Administrator Posts: 5,290
    Are you on the vertical plane or the horizontal plane? Are you looking at the "cut outs" of the text shapes instead of the shapes themselves? Can you post a screen shot of what you are talking about?
  • SusanBluerobotSusanBluerobot Member Posts: 1,185
    @Calgalcr8s do you mean like this the letters are on the plane and you get the shaddow on the bottom ? that is fine that is what is going to cut out of the card
    Bye for now, Susan [email protected] | www.susanbluerobot.com I am an affiliate for Popup Card Studio™. If you are considering purchasing Popup Card Studio, please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate for Make the Cut™. If you are considering purchasing Make the cut , please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate of Scrap Factory™. if you are considering purchasing Scrap Factory , please use this link and support my blog!
  • Calgalcre8sCalgalcre8s Member Posts: 2,901

@SBryanW.... Here is the file. I am following Susan's video to practice and learn this software.
  • SBryanWSBryanW Administrator Posts: 5,290
    edited February 2014
    @Calgalcr8s - They are lying "flat" because you are on a plane that has the Edit Side of Bottom. For those you want to be on a plane that has an Edit Side of Back. You can switch between the two edit sides by pressing your space bar key. Select the text, do a cut (Ctrl+X), press the space bar and set the plane to the position you want, and then do a paste (Ctrl+V).
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!