We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

free digi kits at salt town studio

yupyup Member Posts: 343
Haven't seen this site before, so don't think its been posted here. If you use digi kits, they are really nice. Take a look its all free

http://www.salttownstudio.com/

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,305
    TFS - I haven't figured out yet how to use digi kits since I don't scrapbook! Course I have several programs I think I can use with them - just need to figure out how! (may be awhile since I got PCS and am using all my free time with that!)
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • dek1dek1 Member Posts: 224
    As a former digital scrapbooker, I have tons of digi kits. I find I am using them a lot with MTC: the papers as textures and backgrounds, the elements/embellishments as clip art that I trace in MTC and cut with the Gazelle--endless uses for all the parts in a digi kit!
    In NC, cutting with an E, a Silhouette, and now a Gazelle, all thanks to my very amazing sister!
  • daffeydildaffeydil Member Posts: 3,010
    Thanks for sharing!
    Sharon
  • NOPD210NOPD210 Member Posts: 705
    Thanks! She really has some cute stuff there.
  • sandyhsandyh Member Posts: 635
    MeFlick said:

TFS - I haven't figured out yet how to use digi kits since I don't scrapbook! Course I have several programs I think I can use with them - just need to figure out how! (may be awhile since I got PCS and am using all my free time with that!)

@MeFlick it has been ages since I purchased any patterned paper. I scour the internet for digital kits and use them to print out for all my card making. If the paper in the kit is 12x12 I use Picasa to print them out and just crop the pattern to fit the A4 sheets in my printer ( plenty big enough for cards). The great thing about it is that you never run out of the same pattern, you can just print more.

Sandy

Cutting with Zing, Cameo and Sizzix Eclips 2. http://sandysartspace.blogspot.com Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!