We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Main Bar Disappears!

This keeps happening. I will click somewhere close or on it, and it just goes away. The layers bar is there, I have tried everything, I do not want to again reload the software.
I have mac Os x 10.6 Yes, under view, it is checked... I have un and re, I have opened other saved files, I can close and reopen the layers bar just fine. Anyone have this problem?

Thanks Bill

Comments

• SandyMcCSandyMcC Member Posts: 7,698
    I just tried to make it happy on my Mac and I can't. In fact, I can only close it and open it. On a PC, I can resize it and move it. The same is true of the Layer Bar. So, I'm not sure what's up.

Let's see if @MeFlick can tell us anything. She has a lot more experience using the Mac version.
    Sandy McCauley
    Cutting with KNK Force, Maxx Air, Zing Orbit, Skycut C and D
    Over 90 free MTC videos: http://www.iloveknk.com/support/mtc-support/
    Latest MTC User Manuals: http://www.iloveknk.com/Support/user-manuals/
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,256
    I will have to check here in a little bit on my Mac. I don't recall having had this problem. It will be just a little bit before I can check it though.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,256
    Ok Bill, I finally had a chance to sit down on my MacBook Pro laptop. It has OSX 10.7.5 on it. I played around with it and I am attaching a screen shot that I have added some notes and information to. Review it and see what you think. I think that you are clicking on the little x in the top right corner of the menu bar to close it out; then when you go to view and click to check it back on, the menu bar is coming up at the very bottom under the layer bar. I tried to get a screen capture of the little double headed arrow the curser will change to if you hover there but couldn't. If you hover there and get the curser line change like I am referring to you should be able to click and pull up and find the menu bar area again. You shouldn't need to uninstall and reinstall the software.

That all said, I didn't consistently get that to happen where the menu bar showed up barely at the bottom versus the top. I cannot get it consistent to say when exactly it occurs. I think it has something to do with the size of the areas, and which is closed and opened first or last.

Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!