We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Cameo Click Blade Holders

Little_BerryLittle_Berry Member Posts: 5,760
edited September 2013 in Cool Sites
@wdwannabe Posted A Link To Doctahdiva's Website For The Click Blade Holders For The Cameo, and I Said That She No Longer Sells Them.

I WAS WRONG

I Went To The Link and On The Far Right Of The Page About 1/3 Of The Way Down, There It Was The Word "BUY", So I Said To Myself, Self I Said, Try To Order One. So I Did, And Lo And Behold I Recieved 1 Click Blade Holder For My Niece's Cameo Then I Said To Myself, Self I Said, Try To Order Two More. So I Did and Today I Got Two More Blade Holders For The Cameo (There Was a Free Embossing Blade Included With Each)

So I Want To Appologize To @wdwannabe and To Those Tahat Ask The Question On The Cameo Blade Holders.

Here Is The Link @wdwannabe Posted

http://clickbladeholders.blogspot.com/
Post edited by Little_Berry on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!