We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Comments

• BarbDBarbD Member Posts: 404
    Love this site!
    Silhouette, MTC and Cricut (Kansas)
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,952
    edited May 2013
    @brianna_c1 - thanks Brianna, I love her graphics, they are great. I just think that is one of the most clicky websites, it takes about 6 or 7 clicks to get through an order even when you are a returning customer!
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • Rosie0530Rosie0530 Member Posts: 3,156
    Thanks for the reminder. Such cute cuts!
    Rosie in VA. originally from PA. Proverbs3:5,6
  • JanaBaileyJanaBailey Member Posts: 737
    @Liz_A - I so agree with you! I download her files daily and can't believe the amount of clicking that has to occur. She could at least skip the step about shipping address since on this site, there is no shipping :) Oh well, they are FREE and always cute!
    Proud owner of Zippy the Zing! Abilene, TX Yeehaw! My blog: http://janabailey.blogspot.com/ - I love visitors! My new art website: http://www.brightandmerrydesigns.com/
  • GardendogGardendog Member Posts: 312
    I also download her files daily and have also purchased some from her. Her files really work, the pdf explains how everything goes together and they are good files. The free files, are of course free, :) but even when you buy them, they are so inexpensive, 50 cents to $1.29! I have seen her files on the Silhouette site as well, but there you have to pay double!

I agree that there are so many clicks to get to the download part, but have got used to it. I do scrapbooking besides card and her files are great for scrapbook layouts, especially for little kids.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!