We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Easter Bunny and more

Sheri_in_TXSheri_in_TX Member Posts: 559
edited March 2013 in Shares
It occurs to me that after all this time, I don't think I've ever shared much, if any, of the files I've created. Most have been .jpgs downloaded from Google images and then layered, cut in vinyl or paper and used in my projects.

Here are a few of my creations. To the best of my knowledge, none of these are copywrite protected or have any other reason I can't share them. If anyone knows of ANY reason I can't/shouldn't share them, please, PLEASE let me know. Or if you recognize the original drawing from someone's website, please speak up and say so. It's not my intention to take credit for anyone else's work but my memory is not what it once was. Just want to share with others from whom I have learned so much.

They are: Bunny with Rose; Bustier; Decepticon; Cowboy & Cross; Green Eggs and Ham; Ice Cream Sundae; Lattice with Circles; Mosquito; Storm Trooper Helmet; Patriot with Flag

Enjoy!

Thanks! Sheri Lynx devours Cricut. Film at 11:00. (The opinions expressed herein are mine alone and are not endorsed by or supported by the owners, authors or editors of this board. My opinion has not been coerced, bought or paid for by any person(s) or entity(ies). In other words, you got a problem with something I say, take it up with me, no one else!)
Post edited by Sheri_in_TX on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!