We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Hershey's Kisses Easter Egg

PennyPenny Member Posts: 2,258
I wanted to made a Hershey's Kisses Easter Egg like Brenda has done with her Hershey's Kiss items. I was hoping that she would come up with an egg but since she didn't, I decided to make one to add to my collection of Hershey's Kisses items. It was fairly easy to come up with the design by looking at her cupcake design.

You can follow her directions on her blog for putting together the egg. The directions on her blog are for putting together the Cupcake.
http://qbeesquest.blogspot.com/2013/03/hersheys-cupcake-tutorial.html. The scoring is different from the cupcake - otherwise putting it together is very similar.

I added glitter tape to the sides of the egg along with a double bow on the front.
Penny in Albuquerque, NM "Not all those who wander are lost." - R.R. Tolkien

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!