We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Enabler Share Vino2Go Tumblers Its the wine sippy cup.

Chinook203Chinook203 Member Posts: 254
We do have a Vino2Go Share going on right now in the CrazyCraftBuys group.
They gave us some low pricing and shipping and therefore can't mix and match colors :( However, I realized this has not slowed down this share. You have to buy by the case, so its 24 of one color.

110 per case plus $5 shipping.

The majority that have been buying are getting the Black lids, White lids and the merlot, a few have bought pink and blue.

http://www.northstarcraftsupply.com/vino2go.html This is the website to order and you are welcome to join the Facebook group if you want to. www.facebook.com/groups/crazycraftbuys

I will have some samples done in a day or so to show those off and will probably do a monogram. Anyone is welcome to use the picture I post to get preorders, etc. These sell on etsy and other sites regularly for $18 each. A few people are selling them for $15 each.

We do still have the onesie share for $3 each at www.andrewswings.com/onesies.html

Comments

• paupau04paupau04 Member Posts: 4,902
    Thanks for sharing. I may not be able to make this one, but please keep sharing the information.
    Who's sorry now?...Hell hath no fury as a crafter scorned!!! http://sitstayscrap.blogspot.com/
  • jax3catsjax3cats Member Posts: 1,061
    Interesting concept. I'm guessing people don't really use them for wine, right? since wine is supposed to "breathe"?
    My name is Jackie and I am a papercraft and cutting newbie from Michigan. Now the happy owner of a Sizzix eClips, Bosskut Gazelle, and KNK Zing. The CE has left the building!
  • Chinook203Chinook203 Member Posts: 254
    These are for fun, but defitely marketed towards driniking wine. Sippy cup for wine. They have been featured on several morning shows now and pretty much everyone drinking wine out of them. I have an order now for 15 of them for a bacherolette party. Some of the higher end websites are selling just the cups, no designs, for $16.99 now. One was a wine company that sold all the racks and stuff.
  • jax3catsjax3cats Member Posts: 1,061
    Wow! I must live under a rock. I had no clue!
    My name is Jackie and I am a papercraft and cutting newbie from Michigan. Now the happy owner of a Sizzix eClips, Bosskut Gazelle, and KNK Zing. The CE has left the building!
  • Chinook203Chinook203 Member Posts: 254
    LOL they are really hot sellers right now. I will have one done today or tomorrow and will post a pic.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!