We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Uploaded new files to the gallery

craftyblondecraftyblonde Member Posts: 889
I used to sell some files on my blog but have closed it down due to being in college full time and haven't had the time to do anything with it. That being said I've uploaded several of my files to the gallery on MTC. One is a "tri fold" card where you can put in a gift card or money, another is a "peek toe pump" shoe card that I just love to use for girls every occasion or as a birthday card. Then there is a pop up love card as well as a fancy trimmed Easter bag with an egg shaped cut out window, and a couple others which I can't recall off the top of my head. If I can find any others I'll post them as well. Thanks to the new MTC ability to use WPC files I was able to share with all of you.
Proud owner of a pazzles

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!