We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

16 oz Acrylic Tumbler Buy CLOSED

Chinook203Chinook203 Member Posts: 254
edited March 2013 in Shares
We do have a tumbler buy going on the facebook group - Crazy Craft Buys.
I order these from Pirian which they don't have a website. This is the same brand that saveacup uses.
If you want to join the facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/CrazyCraftBuys We will have an htv buy on thermoflex brand coming up very soon as well.

Details:
16 oz Acrylic Tumbler Buy $2.35 each. Minimum purchase is 24 tumblers. You may mix and match colors as you wish. You may order any number over 24 tumblers. If you want 25, 51, 302, doesn't matter.

Shipping is $5 for the U.S. They do not ship outside the U.S.

I baaaaarely have my paypal fees covered in this one folks so gifting might be nice ;)
I will start sending paypal invoices in a few days or I will do them closer to the buy end . This buy will end on March 1. All payments must be to me by March 3 as I will place the order March 4 (Monday). IF payment is not received by March 4, your order will be canceled. This gives plenty of time to get orders in and for those that get paid on the first of the month. You can pm me on Facebook (Sandy North) or you may email me with questions [email protected]

Happy Crafting everyone!
Sandy
Post edited by Chinook203 on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!