We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Went to the scrapbooking expo and kept my mouth shut...

DeeSDeeS Member Posts: 43
edited May 2010 in Off Topic
Well, I spent several hours at the Scrapbooking Expo in San Diego this beautiful morning, and stood outside of C-Dan's booth, listened, looked at the stuff for sale, and kept my mouth shut. I really, REALLY wanted to tell each and every person buying carts about MTC, and to save their money for something really important, like their children's education. ..but I didn't. Now I am having guilt feelings about all of those poor people spending all of that money.

I also sort of gloated to myself when I looked at stamps (I didn't buy), stickers (I didn't buy), cut-outs (I didn't) but...you get the picture. I still managed to spend about $50, but it was for things like Flower Soft, flocking (for the middle of flowers), and other odds and ends. Wonderful day, didn't buy one C product, and got some wonderful ideas.

Interesting though, several of my favorite exhibitors were not there this year.

A by-the-way and off the subject: I love the 3D flowers .svg files sold at svgcuts.com They are beautiful, and also the pinecone...genius.

Comments

• iggyloveriggylover Moderator Posts: 11,513
    Dee,

You were so very good to bite your tongue...I think we (the forum) may be getting a bad reputation for being rude loudmouths (no, I don't KNOW of any specific person to say it...I just have that feeling). Your post and how you kept quiet shows that not ALL of us are shooting off our mouths. ;D

Don't feel guilty, if you HAD spoken up, who knows...you may have been asked to leave...
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke Jeanette in Orange County, CA Love my Italian Greyhound --> I.G.--> iggy Own a Create: Krikee, getting used to a Black Cat Cougar: Bagheera
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!