We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Hey Jeanette [who is Iggy and why do you love him?]

jtrranchesjtrranches Member Posts: 2,631
edited April 2010 in Off Topic
Who is Iggy and why do you love him/her?

Terina
Terina Reynolds Always remember, "It's a good life if you don't weaken!" imageSeptember 11th, 2001 Anniversary Countdown Banner

Comments

• iggyloveriggylover Moderator Posts: 11,513
    edited April 2010
    Iggy is short for I.G. which stands for Italian Greyhound... my own sweet little velcro-doggy (always attached to me....) is named Niko and looks like a re-incarnated version of Scrat from Ice-Age...fangs and all. ;D

There was a post many moons ago about where our names and icons came from...I'll hunt that one down... lol
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke Jeanette in Orange County, CA Love my Italian Greyhound --> I.G.--> iggy Own a Create: Krikee, getting used to a Black Cat Cougar: Bagheera
    Here ya go...

http://make-the-cut.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=722&page=1#Item_47
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke Jeanette in Orange County, CA Love my Italian Greyhound --> I.G.--> iggy Own a Create: Krikee, getting used to a Black Cat Cougar: Bagheera
    Oh yeah, I changed my icon while I was being 'nutty'... here's the old pic:
    edited April 2010
    That's actually Niko's doppelganger, Oliver... but I know the photographer who took this one, this is one of his free pics to post...

He DOES have actual pictures of Niko and me buried deep in his site...but they're very unflattering...I'm in dog park grubby clothes... lol
  • ruthgillis61ruthgillis61 Member Posts: 5,932
    Beautiful dog!! I LOVE DOGS!!! I want all of them to live with me... but hubby always says NO!!!
    He is beautiful... and my DH wasn't / isn't too very fond of him... unfortunately the feeling is quite mutual...
    It does help that the Italian Greyhounds are in the Toy Breed class... my guy is only 14 pounds and stands lower than my knee...when he's not jumping up to my nose...
    Of course, I have two favorite breeds of dogs: Italian Greyhounds 10-25 lbs, short hair... and their polar opposites: Great Pyrenees, 100+ lbs, long hair...(think of a white St. Bernard)

So DH let me have Niko... ;D
  • jtrranchesjtrranches Member Posts: 2,631
    I figured it might be a pet. He is very beautiful.

Terina
    Terina Reynolds Always remember, "It's a good life if you don't weaken!" imageSeptember 11th, 2001 Anniversary Countdown Banner
    Thank you!
  • JensMomJensMom Member Posts: 1,151
    OH, how sweet. I love dogs, they are the best. Although I do have a cat too, she is a sweetie. My new puppy is a Papillion dog.
    Cute!...furry too, Niko likes to chase Papillions... lol
  • waterrabbitwaterrabbit Member Posts: 2,217
    He is beautiful. My sister's greyhounds (including the one with the worst overbite I've ever seen - looks like a cartoon...) always seem huge to me since I more often see my friends' whippets.
    bump for Allysaleanne to see... ;D
  • AlyssaLeanneAlyssaLeanne Member Posts: 727
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!