We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

OT- Anyone ever been to a Beth Moore Concert?

CaseysAngelCaseysAngel Member Posts: 14,967
edited April 2010 in Off Topic
I have FINALLY made the decision to go with our church June 25-26 to her St. Louis , MO concert. I was really hesitant, not because I didn't want to, but because I've never left my kid's.LOL My wonderful husband has agreed to bring the kid's up though and keep them while I"m at the concert and then we'll take them to the zoo after it's over on Saturday.

So, just wondering has anyone ever been to one or better yet is anyone else going to this one? I"d love to hear more about them if anyone has been!!!!!!
Christy http://everdaylittlethings.blogspot.com/ Cutters: Craft Robo, Cricut Expression, and the absolute BEST A BLACK CAT COUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!