We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Where are you from? Tell us about yourself

1262728293032»

Comments

• dpeezie8dpeezie8 Member Posts: 7
    Hi Im dana im from indiana and i use the CE I was blessed to be able to purchase the mtc before all the changes. I have been going crazy now that i have learned how to convert jpeg to svg. i have been doing a lot etching. My husband always calls me a hoarder but now he is happy about this purchase because creating is endless. it makes gift giving a breeze. i have 3 kids a 13 yr girl, a 10 yr. old boy and a 2 yr old boy. And when im not busy with them i try to fit one of my hobbies in . i love crocheting i teach a free class twice a month. i also love baking.
  • t_andt_and Member Posts: 29
    edited December 2015
    Well as I received a lot of help from you all I thought I had to introduce myself!

I'm Tonet (actually Antoni, Tonet is a nickname) and I come from a country I guess most of you don't know: Andorra (a little tiny countru between Spain and France, check it out! : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andorra )

I did my studies in Barcelona, and within a few months I'm gona be an Architect!
    I really love my job, but what I like the most is doing models! And what a better partner than a proper die cutting machine to achieve better results and save me tons of time?

Here you can check my website and my projects with the models ;)

https://tonetarmengol.wordpress.com/portfolio/

Have a nice day!
    _________
    Tonet
    Check my works on: https://tonetarmengol.wordpress.com/portfolio/
  • horsefleshhorseflesh Member Posts: 82
    Welcome Andorra!

You're right, most Americans at least don't know much about Andorra. :)

http://www.theonion.com/video/nation-of-andorra-not-in-africa-shocked-us-state-d-14211
  • t_andt_and Member Posts: 29
    edited December 2015
    @horseflesh hahahahaha that is an amazing and well known video here ;D

Hope some poeople will know now!

Nice to meet you all!
    _________
    Tonet
    Check my works on: https://tonetarmengol.wordpress.com/portfolio/
  • AnniePFHAnniePFH Member Posts: 3
    Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! I'm Annie and hail from the "Northshore" of New Orleans, La. My daughter and I share a Silhouette Cameo which is not the best situation since I've been know to drive the 30 miles @3:00a.m. just to see if the card I was designing would work. DH and DD didnt find it very amusing.
    I just found MTC & PUC software and bought the bundle. I use to hand cut popup cards around 15 yrs ago but ADD and exacto blades don't play nicely together on occasions so out of frustration and one too many trips to the ER I was told I needed to find another hobby. Now the machines do all the bloody work and I get to concentrate on design.
    I'm overwhelm at the by the depth of information and am excited to start sorting it all out. I apologize now for all the inane questions I'm about to ask in the next few weeks, usually I get the complicated stuff but have mental mind farts on the strangest most basic concepts. Ah to be a woman "of a certain age". ;-)
    Thank you for your knowledge, skills, and generosity.
  • Silhplus7463Silhplus7463 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I am married, retired from Hermon, Me. 2 sons, 3 grandsons, and a Springer spaniel. I enjoy most creative crafts, just getting myself together after some changes. Got the Silhouette in December enjoying it along with one of my sons!
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,407
    @Silhplus7463 - welcome to the Make The Cut! forum, where we help, discuss all things Make The Cut! software, as well as the cutters supported by Make The Cut! Being as you have just recently joined the forum, one question, what software are you using with your Silhouette - the freebie that comes with it, or Make The Cut!
  • Silhplus7463Silhplus7463 Member Posts: 2
    I am using the free software, photoshop sometimes to make my own.
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,407
    Just so you know, there are other forums specific to your cutter and its software. Make The Cut! has a plugin that allows you to use Make The Cut! to cut to your Silhouette, however Make The Cut! is not free. For a quicker response for any Silhouette software specific questions, be sure to seek out the other forums as well. You will find a lot of general information here that pertains to most cutters.
  • fasefase Member Posts: 16
    Hi everybody,

Im from ausrtia, male 27 years old married 1 child boy 5 years old

We are making cakes and birthday themes with mY wife,

I use criut cake i bought a pazzles vue after asking Juliefes
  • KathleenStringerKathleenStringer Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    My name is Kathleen. I'm a glass artist from Texas. Was shopping for a cutter and came across this site. Lots of info really excited to dig in.
  • SteveC00kSteveC00k Member Posts: 128
    I am Steven,
    I am from Southern California.
    I have been involved with art all my life. I am not specialized in any one form but rather work with several. I work in various mediums and utilize just about every art tool out there. Some of my work is in 3d Printing, Wood Carving, clay Sculpting, Digital sculpting and art, and I also work with electronics designing my own things.
    The avatar is my horse. She has been doing very well at shows. She got 2 top 10's at Nationals. One of them was a 4th place and the other is a 10th. I have tons of images of miniatures so if anyone needs reference let me know. :)
  • charlenetcharlenet Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

My name is Charlene. I live in Arizona and I love card making. Just bought a Silhouette Portrait and already have a Cricut. I'm always looking for sites where I can learn something new. This looks like a great site and I'm excited to be here.
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,232
    Hello @charlenet and welcome to the Make the Cut (MTC) Software support forum. While you can not use the program with the Cricut machine, you can use it with the Silhouette Portrait.

Welcome to the others who have recently posted. :smile:
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • RyukyuGregRyukyuGreg Member Posts: 5
    Hello,
    I live in Okinawa, and am brand new to this whole process looks fun so I thought I would give it a go
  • andsantosandsantos Member Posts: 3
    Hello . Only today met this space! I loved what I found here !!! I am from Praia Grande, Sao Paulo, Brazil .
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!