We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

A Different Kind of Share

HappyCrafterHappyCrafter Member Posts: 2,663
edited June 2012 in Shares
I haven't been on here much lately because I have been busy cleaning out and reorganizing my craft room. (I think I am going to have to join Paula's new site LOL ). I have found that I have several life times of ribbon that I will never use. So I thought I would share some ribbon with forum members. I have cut the ribbon in 4' lengths. The ribbon is from 1/8" to ~5/8" in width. There is approximately 15-4' lengths in each package. I have prepared packages for 10 people. The first 10 people that respond to this post that they are interested and then PM me their address will be sent the ribbon. I will pay postage. Enjoy!

Sharon
As long as the bicycle wheels are still turning, life is good. Sharon in North Central Idaho

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!