We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Backing Up Settings

thebabycubthebabycub Member Posts: 15
edited April 2012 in Wishlist!
I recently had to reinstall MTC after reinstalling my OS.

Not knowing where all the settings for MTC and the plugins are stored to hack them back in, I had to set up the MTC settings again (which isn't hard i.e. zoom level, mat type), managed to find the file containing the custom mats I created and put that in place, but I realised I lost the X and Y settings for calibrating print and cut in the KNK plugin, so will have to recalibrate which is not so straightforward.

Would it be possible to have a backup and restore option for all the program and plugin settings in a future version?

Also, please do not overwrite the MTC settings with defaults when installing a new version of the software, preserve the user settings.

Cheers.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!