We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

A Super Hero Valentine!

gluehappygluehappy Member Posts: 132
edited February 2012 in Shares
This has been floating around Pinterest and I loved it for my little ones valentines so I gave print and cut a try for my first pnc and it came out great!! TFL

Side question?? I did print it out on printer paper but was wondering if anyone has used white card stock and had success? I'm sure as long as the reg. marks reads it wouldnt be a problem right? Oh and I was also wondering if anyone has ever had their print and cut projects printed somewhere like Office Max and then cut them, just trying to save some ink and was wondering if this would work.

I am attaching the file if anyone would like it, it isnt as fancy as the great ones shared by some of you but thought since you guys share so graciously I would share too!

imageimage
Erica http://gluehappy.blogspot.com The Gazelle is on its way to a new forever home and my Cameo is heading my way so it just me & my Silhouette!!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!