We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Fabric cuts on Zing

nonnasscrapsnonnasscraps Member Posts: 381
edited December 2011 in Shares
Just had to share that I made my first fabric cuts with ZaraZIng today. I had pieced a tablerunner with fabric received as a gift. It demanded snowflakes. So, Insert yellow blade and get ready. I advanced the blade ever so slightly. I used Heat and Bond lite on the back of the quilting fabric; removed paper and adhered sticky side to mat. Set blade force to 82, speed 9 and cut x 2. The cuts were absolutely perfect! There was not a mark on my mat. I was so excited. Then, I tried to press them to my runner. Uh oh. The starch used to stabilize the bias cuts rejected the Heat and Bond. So, no snowflakes on the runner; but they cut perfectly!
JeannieH in NC Sorting scraps in a blended family of cutters and loving my ZaraZing the most! Find my stories at www.nonnasscraps.blogspot.com Check out LetteringDelights--this link will tell them I sent you!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!