We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Andy, Your video says you wanted anyone to be able to do this! My 10 year old did!

bluejeancreationsbluejeancreations Member Posts: 596
edited November 2011 in Shares
My 10 year old decided he wanted to cut out a Pokemon character. He found one that was a free coloring file, but there were solid areas in the corners of each ear that he didn't want there.

I showed him the little control nodes. In less than 5 minutes he edited out the filled in triangles with the node control feature in the new update.

I am currently watching Part 1 of your video from the new release. You said you wanted to make it easy enough that anyone could do it. Well, my son Levi, put it to the test, and picked it up fast, quick and easily!! @-)

Laurie

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!