We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

3M ATG Tape Share....anyone interested? -UPDATED-SHARE FULL!

PaperthreadsPaperthreads Member Posts: 748
edited October 2011 in Shares
I am just about out of ATG Gun tape...and so am going to be ordering.

I normally order a dozen rolls at a time, and I get the regular, not the gold, but can do a separate share for the gold tape, if people prefer that (I make more cards, less scrapbooking pages, so don't need a lot of the completely acid free tape). The cheapest place I have found to order this tape is Framing Supplies....if there is a cheaper place to bulk order from, please let me know!!

Anyway....please post if you would be interested, and if we get enough, I can order in, and we can do a share.

Standard ATG ROLL, 1/4" x 36 yards AT $1.21 PER ROLL, PLUS SHIPPING:

DIMAHI - 50
KSG - 10
MARY_KOBE - 15
TAMMYJ - 10
vERONIKA44 - 20
DJHIPPYCHICK - 10
KARENBINPA - 15
KIM - 48

Post edited by Paperthreads on
www.paperthreadsblog.com Pre-Order the Silhouette Portrait Today! If there are typing errors, blame it on my fat fingers on my mobile device....some days they seem fatter then others!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!