We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Tumbler Shares Updating Tracking Numbers~Please Read!!

umbuggin2umbuggin2 Member Posts: 343
edited September 2011 in Shares
UPDATE: Monday 9/12

Hi All!

IMPORTANT! Message from Fed-X

Severe flooding due remnants of Tropical Storm Lee may cause some service delays and disruptions within the East coast today.

I received some tracking numbers after contacting SL this morning. I am still waiting on more to come today, and I will be sending them to you via Paypal e-mail. The ones they sent meant manually adding them to the accounts which I have been doing for the last 3 hrs. Normally they send back my spreadsheet with tracking numbers attached, not the case since my normal CS rep was off a few days last week. If you have not received your numbers, they will be coming soon. I inputted what I have so far. Hang in there, trying to get them posted asap!
Thanks for you patients!

"Um"

I have had a few e-mails inquiring about the tracking numbers for the shares. I contacted SL on Thursday for the numbers, because I had not received them. My normal CS rep was off Thursday and Friday. They promised to send them to me yesterday, .....well what I received I can't read. Not sure what format they used, it looks Greek to me!
I know that they are now using Fed-X to ship, has anyone received theirs yet? I will have your numbers on Monday, since they are close over the weekend. Hang in there, they are on the way.

"Um"

Post edited by umbuggin2 on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!