We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

20 oz. Tumbler Share ~Closed~ 8/31/!!!

umbuggin2umbuggin2 Member Posts: 343
edited September 2011 in Shares
Hi All!

First and foremost, I would like to thank Andy for adding this "Shares" column to the category section.

UPDATE: August 31,
Share IS CLOSED!!

I can still add you on if you get your information to me by NOON tomorrow PDT.

"Um"

OK, you asked for it, you got it! I am doing a 20 oz. tumbler share from Silkletter. Some of you asked about the larger tumblers during my last share. Last week I was informed that the colored tumblers had arrived. I spoke with the rep this morning and he agreed to do something special for us. The 20 oz. colored tumblers are normally 48 to a case, so I asked him last week if we could get 24 to a case. He informed me this morning that he would be able to do 24. The clear 20 oz. tumblers are 30 to a case just like the 16 oz. ones. Here are the deets:

MINIMUM ORDER: 1 case=24+

The price for 24 tumblers are $89.50. This includes tumblers-$5.00 drop/ship, and PayPal fees.
The price for 30 tumblers are $110.10- for tumblers,drp./shp, and PayPal fees.

The prices are the same for clear or colors @3.39 each. Clear tumblers have clear straws, colored tumblers have matching straws. No color choices available on straws for a share.

Colors~http://www.silkletter.com/index.php/drinkware/acrylic-insulated-tumblers-cups/20-oz-acrylic-insulated-tumbler.html

Clear-http://www.silkletter.com/index.php/drinkware/acrylic-insulated-tumblers-cups/20-oz-clear-cup-insulated-spirit-tumbler.html

If you want more than 24 or 30 multiply the amount times $3.39 each and add your drop shipment and PP fees.

California residents: There will be sales tax added for your orders :-( , me too!

Share will open on Wednesday 8/24 thru 8/31, 3:00p.m EST. That gives you 7 days, so no one misses out.
NOTICE: Due to the Labor Day holiday, there will be a 1 day delay in your delivery!

We need to order 10 cases or more to get the price break @ 3.39 ea. This can be a combo of clears and colors, since he is adjusting the minimum for us. The price for 24 is $89.50. This includes tumblers-$5.00 drop/ship, and PayPal fees. The price for 30 tumblers are $110.10 for tumblers,drp./shp, and PayPal fees.

I ONLY accept PayPal, no checks or Money orders! This protects us both, and speeds up the process.

Please do not send me a PayPal payment until you receive your invoice!!!

I need the following information from you please; -my email: [email protected]

MTC forum name-
Real name-
e-mail addy for invoicing-
shipping address-

your choices from below:
How many cases,
Clear Case or
Mxd. Case- (30) or (24) or your amount~how many of each,what colors.

You many send me a pm here on the forum or email me-http://[email protected] with your info.
Let me know if you are interested here, and I will add you to the list.

thanks,

"Um Buggin"

MTC forum ~20 oz. Tumbler Share

1. Sandy J.------- 1 mxd. case 24-PAID
2. Darlenemcg---- 1mxd. case 30-PAID
3. Evie---------- 1mxd. case 24-PAID
4. Marla ------w 1mxd. case 24-PAID
5. MonkeyMe--w 1mxd. case 24-PAID
6. Velvet------w 1mxd. case-24-PAID
7. Tracey St. J--w 1mxd. case-24-PAID
8. PuckerB.----w 1mxd. case-24-PAID
9. Snohsmith----- 1mxd. case-24-PAID
10. Reb----------- 1case/clear-24-PAID

CLOSED!!!!!!

Post edited by umbuggin2 on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!