We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

moving tiny pieces

kimcouturekimcouture Member Posts: 39
edited February 2010 in General
I'm working on a coloring page and CANNOT move tiny pieces. I can nudge them (which would take forever) but I want to move them with my mouse. I can't seem to get the hand to appear when I move the cursor over the piece. I get the sizing arrows but no hand.

Suggestions anyone?

Kim

Comments

• SandyWSandyW Member Posts: 1,289
    If you hold down the control key and then click on the piece you should be able to move it then.
    Sandy W. (formerly "BugHappyGrams") Charlotte, NC http://thehobbylady.blogspot.com/
  • iggyloveriggylover Moderator Posts: 11,513
    You can also hold down "Shift" and click the tab button to bring the tiny pieces to the top layer, THEN hold the "Ctrl" key while you click on the pieces to move them.
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke Jeanette in Orange County, CA Love my Italian Greyhound --> I.G.--> iggy Own a Create: Krikee, getting used to a Black Cat Cougar: Bagheera
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!