We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

shadow feature

MaxineLMaxineL Member Posts: 27
edited February 2010 in General
I am new to this and have a query about shadowing. I have been playing around in both MTC and SCAL and before the latest upgrade I thought the shadow feature in MTC was a blackout type. Is that still available? I can only find the shadow type now. I really like having both options so hope that I just can't find it and someone can guide me in the right direction.
Thanks
Maxine

Comments

• AndyAndy Administrator Posts: 4,579
    You can create a blackout by layering a shadow and deleting the top layer... Check out this video:

http://www.make-the-cut.com/videos/?content=4
    I don't often test my code... But when I do, I do it in production.
  • MaxineLMaxineL Member Posts: 27
    Thanks so much for that. It all becomes clear. I now think you've sold me on this product. I have just another question regarding purchasing. When you go to pay for this product it asks if you want other things and I'm not sure what they do or if you really need them. The extra discount makes the program too good to refuse.
    Thanks again
    Maxine
  • missiethegalmissiethegal Member Posts: 357
    no you don't need any of the other stuff. Just click on the garbage can icon and throw anything else in your cart away.
    I know the other options have been talked about in the early mtc days but I guess I kinda forgot exactly the benefits (mostly insurance if your computer crashes)-- if worst comes to worst I believe you can always justs come back to the site and redownload the program-- just gotta keep your registration info to validate.
    You can search or look back in the forum history to see what other people did, but that's make take on it :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!