We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

My mat is not tracking straight.

tovetove Member Posts: 3
it starts off just fine, but soon enough it feeds unevenly. Fixes?

Answers

• SandyMcCSandyMcC Member Posts: 7,581
    What cutter?  What material? What cut settings? And then please post a photo of your mat with material on it, loaded into the cutter and ready to be cut.  We'll help you figure it out.  :) 
    Sandy McCauley
    Cutting with KNK Force, Maxx Air, Zing Orbit, Skycut C and D
    Over 90 free MTC videos: http://www.iloveknk.com/support/mtc-support/
    Latest MTC User Manuals: http://www.iloveknk.com/Support/user-manuals/
  • tovetove Member Posts: 3
    This is a scan-n-cut CM350
    It doesn't even load in straight now. It is slipping on the rollers
    I am cutting heavy posterboard. knife setting is 6.5

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,343
    @tove - how many rollers does it have, there is only one that is visible. 
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,222
    Welcome to the Make the Cut software support forum.  Just a note, because I would like you to get the quickest help from Scan-N-Cut users, since this is a specific support forum for a software program that does not work directly with your cutter, you will probably get better and quicker help on a forum or a Facebook group that is for your specific cutter brand.  We do try to help when we can, but I am not sure how many, if any, might also have a Scan-n_Cut cutter in their arsenal to give you specific help.   That Said - If it is not even loading in correctly, I would reach out directly to Scan-n-Cut's (Brother) support and see if they can help you. 

Here is a link to the support section of their website for your model: https://www.brother-usa.com/support-search#q=CM350 

In FAQ questions sections - it lists this number for technical help:
    "Contact Brother Customer Service for further troubleshooting by calling 1-877-Brother (1-877-276-8437) Monday through Friday, excluding holidays." So you may need to wait until Monday unfortunately to get help from them. 

If in the UK I found this contact information:
    Email: [email protected]
    Phone: 00800 222 00 666 

Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • sophiaedward64sophiaedward64 Member Posts: 5
    Now its working or not?
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,343
    Hey @sophiaedward64 - welcome to the Make The Cut! forum where we assist users with the software Make The Cut! and it's supported cutters. I see that you have just joined us. So tell us, in a new post, what cutter you have and what you like to create with it. 
  • signgodsigngod Member Posts: 23
    try aligning your rollers... wipe your rollers off with rubbing alcohol