We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Video help or any help needed

are the any videos that are posted for beginners that have good visuals and sound quality. I just bought the PcS and Make the cut software . I am surprised that the videos are such poor quality on you tube and Vimeo.  Does  PCS  work with Silhouette software version 4.1.  Please help. Thanks.

Best Answer

Answers

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,025
    @eileen2018 - I am quite surprised by your comments. Can you give me an example of a vimeo or youtube video that you consider "poor quality" and why you consider them poor quality (the content, the actual videography, etc.)?

PCS is a stand alone program, it doesn't work with any other programs. It creates files that can be imported into any number of cutting software programs or other programs that use SVG files. Since the most current versions of Silhouette software support importing SVG files, you can design in PCS, export and then import.

We have a huge library of videos that are recordings of weekly webinars that were held from 2010 through to April of 2016. While they may not be easily searchable, they have a wealth of information. I'd start with the 2016 and just work your way through them and make notes of ones you find useful for future reference.

Also, FYI, all of the material you may find on this forum, in FB groups, on vimeo, were prepared by volunteers, not paid employees or contractors. 
  • GabeGabe Moderator Posts: 4,510
    As Crazy_Mr_Zing mentioned in another thread, on Vimeo you can change both the size of video and the level of quality.  Click the small gear icon to select a higher resolution. I believe these videos only go up to 720p.  That is High Definition (HD).  You can also easily make the video play in full screen mode.