We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Grape Centerpiece

CharoCharo Member Posts: 701
This image came from Google; tweaked it and rearranged parts to make it as I wanted.  I cut the ends of the popup short as this is intended for a table centerpiece, if fall ever comes back to this world again.  The plan is to put it on top of a clear cake plate, then add real fall leaves around it.  Oh yes, the yellow piece was cut too big and I wasn't sure if I liked it or not, but I do...adds a nice color punch.  I decided not to glue the paper leaves on; kind of liked them looking like they'd just fallen.  Actually I wanted this to be much larger which would have required heavier paper.  I have some but it is not colored.  Hmmm maybe I could have sent it through the printer to get the green color....
Member 30818

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!