We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

I am still having a hard time accessing the Gallery.

I am still having a hard time accessing the Gallery.  I have the newer update for Internet Explorer but still get the window with the text "test string".  I have received a current email with my registration again but not sure where I should post this so I can see the gallery in MTC.

Best Answer

Answers

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,801
    edited March 3
    Ok have you registered you copy of make the cut you can only access the gallery when make the cut is registered

a easy way to check is in make the Cut Click theHelp menu
    if Register Make the Cut has a Tick and is Grey out it is registered
    if not click on Register Make the Cut and input your registration Code
    Registration Code begin with MTC
    If you using windows it should easier copy and paste for the email

Do you have a copy of the User manual ? What cutter do you have ?
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • CraftyGirlCraftyGirl Member Posts: 507
    I was having the same issue and after looking through posts on the forum found out that I should reinstall the software and it worked.
  • SBryanWSBryanW Administrator Posts: 5,270
    I have answered your support ticket.  For everyone else, this was an issue with a beta version of 4.6.2 which should not occur in the latest version of 4.6.2 available from the following site:
    MTC Download
This discussion has been closed.