We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Challenge Forty-Four Picture Puzzle by Corwins (NEWLY ADDED)!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaseysAngelCaseysAngel Member Posts: 14,967
edited November 2010 in Challenges
(My apologies to Sheri for missing this challenge!!!!!)

Puzzle Picture Challenge

You will need an 8 X 10 picture frame but the rest you probably already have in your supplies.

Save the "picpuzzlecrop" file to your desktop.
Find an image on the internet that you would like to use for this challenge.
Right Click on it and copy it to the clipboard.
Open MTC
Open your saved file that is included in this challenge called "picpuzzlecrop".
Import - Pixel Trace - Paste - Move Threshold to 254 - Make sure that "Image to Texture" is checked.
Click on import and put in it's own layer.

Resize pic to fit on top of the puzzle using Width and Hight I changed mine to W -10 H - 8
I also had to flip it both the puzzle and image to get the image the way I wanted it on the puzzle.
Close the "eye" on the puzzle layer and print the lmage layer.
I used "Best Photo - Landscape - Heavyweight Paper selection on regular white CS

Turn off the "eye" on the Image layer and open the "eye" on the puzzle layer.
I used CS to cut the puzzle layer out and before removing the pieces from the mat, I marked the mat where the printed copy of my image should go.
Cut the puzzle pieces again this time on the image you printed.
Glue the image pieces on the CS pieces.
I the positioned the puzzle pieces on top of a piece of black CS so that a little separation between the pieces showed black so that you can see the pieces of the puzzle better.
Glue down the pieces.
I used Zig 2-way glue on areas of the image and then used Dazzling Diamonds to add sparkle to the image but be careful as the ink can smear.
I then put it in an 8 X 10 frame.
I cut out "I Believe" in white vinyl and added it to the front of the glass.

Whew! Hope you understand all of this as I tried to do this step by step so that everyone can try this challenge
Christy http://everdaylittlethings.blogspot.com/ Cutters: Craft Robo, Cricut Expression, and the absolute BEST A BLACK CAT COUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.