We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Make The Cut! Version 1.3.0

AndyAndy Administrator Posts: 4,579
edited January 2010 in MTC Updates
It's about time!
It has been about 3 weeks since the last update! Yikes. But, it has been a busy month for me. Had to go to meetings, had a computer crash, visiting family out of state... but, I still managed to pump out a pretty good update.

Let's see how long it takes for the competition to copy these new features:

Boolean Operations
Yes, I know some of you don't know what "boolean" means... for now we will just say it means "Pretty Darn Sweet".

These operations allow you to create some pretty nice effects like Lattices. Here is something I created in a couple minutes using basic shapes included in Make The Cut:

Warp
Now you can add some perspective to your projects. I added Perspective and Bilinear warp!

Path Simplification
For you advanced users, ever notice a shape has a lot of un-needed nodes? Well, now you can remove them using the Smooth and Simplify tool.

Shape Magic Toolbar
This has been asked for a lot... so ye shall receive... Floating toolbars along with a Shape Magic toolbar.

There has been many more optimizations, bug fixes, shadow improvements, etc... but those are the main feature updates.

(oh yeah, weld was fixed too :)

Thanks everyone!
I don't often test my code... But when I do, I do it in production.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!