We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Make The Cut! Version 1.0.6

AndyAndy Administrator Posts: 4,579
edited December 2009 in MTC Updates
Hello everyone!

Version 1.0.6 has been released.
To update, just go to the download page on make-the-cut.com -- you do NOT have to enter your email if you have already done so. That is just for people who want to be on the mailing list.

Download and run the installer -- it will just install over your old copy and it will keep all your settings.

Changes to this update:
SVG engine will now load all of your SVGs (If you still have a stubborn SVG that won't load, please email it to support@make-the-cut.com)
"Flip" has been added -- you can now Flip a Magic Selection vertically
"Mirror" has been added -- you can now Mirror a Magic Selection (same thing as horizontal flip)
"Cut Button" has been updated to remove the Cricut logo -- This is to avoid any legal mumbo-jumbo
Tracing dialog has been updated to include a little help message for Threshold
Affiliate "buy now" button has been fixed so Affiliates get credit properly

I am working on 1.0.7 which has a lot of what everyone has been asking for -- I just needed to get this version out to fix the SVG problem!

Thanks everyone!
I don't often test my code... But when I do, I do it in production.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.