We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Andy

Beanie_ID62Beanie_ID62 Member Posts: 3,820
edited January 2010 in General
Does anyone know if Andy is still out of town? I have not seen him post in a few days and really need to know about the weld. As I would like to use MTC for my class in a few weeks but need to know it will be working before I put the class together. I can do it in SCAL2 but I wanted to use the new program to peek interest.
image Follow Me on Pinterest

Comments

• mom6hsrmom6hsr Member Posts: 277
    I am not sure, but you can still use weld. certain shape object actually do weld correctly. i made a bird early this am for val's day, that someone had asked about, and I was able to weld the head and body (circle and oval), then the wings from two shapes. just pick your shapes before you go. a lot of the hearts I uploaded weld ok.
  • mom6hsrmom6hsr Member Posts: 277
    he posted yesterday, as he answered my question. so I am guessing he is back and I betcha working on weld. I hope, I hope, I hope... :) I am trying really hard not to ask him for weld, too. As I love playing with shapes in my library, which I hope he will let me organize someday, as I have a LOT!!!

on another note, you mentioned telling people about MTC, did you notice the user number for Gallery... its getting really high, and I hope that means that is how many people have bought it since what, Dec 19 or 20th? Isn't that cool!!!
    oh, I am so happy I have mtc and can use my cricut the way I WANT to, and not forced to!!! (sorry, 'bout that )
  • AndyAndy Administrator Posts: 4,579
    i will be home on friday... i am here, just in and out a lot
    I don't often test my code... But when I do, I do it in production.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!