We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Machine not connecting

allyballyb Member Posts: 1
edited September 30 in Help for Make The Cut
When I try to cut my design, I am getting a message that says "Please make sure your machine is connected and powered on." Which it is! "If it is, turn off your machine, wait a moment, and power it back on." Which I have literally 20 times. "If you need help click here (-18).  Which tells me that my cricut has timed out.  I have followed the instructions on that page as well, but no luck.  When I try to make sure I have the latest firewall, I get another message, "Your device is either turned off or already connected to another browser or tab.  Would you like to reset the connection?"  I have clicked yes a number of times now and it refreshes right back to that notification. I also have deleted my cookies and history a billion times now!  I do not have the bluetooth adaptor, I have been using my cricut all this time with a USB.  I haven't had this issue until now. I am would love some help if anyone knows any tricks!

Thanks, Ally. 

Comments