We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Pix scan crashes software each time scanner is used and it used to work perfectly. EVERYTIME CRASH!

LizardmandadLizardmandad Member Posts: 3
Windows 10 2.8ghz 12.0 g memory I tried to drop back to a legacy version same thing... I tried to delete the folder in appdata same issue crashes everytime and this pixscan used to work and crashes everytime and I don't know what to do but wait for my Monday appt at 1:00pm.

Firmware 1.60

Any quick tricks for me to try to resolve on my own? 

Thank You for your valued time.  Anthony

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,222
    I am going to note for others and @Gabe that this is a duplicate post.

i will then provide the same answer as I did in the other one.

Hi Anthony and welcome to the support forum for the 3rd party software Programs, Make The Cut and Popup Card Studio. It sounds like you are using a Silhouette cutter with their pixscan mat. Since it looks like this is your first post, you just joined the forum, and are talking about using the pixscan mat, I am going to assume that you are not using MTC software. If this is the case, you may not get a lot of help here due to little users using the Silhouette setup. Sounds like you have already set up getting help from Silhouette support tomorrow so hopefully they can get you sorted out. In the interim, you might look for a Silhouette dedicated Facebook group for further help and troubleshooting if you do Facebook. Unfortunately, Silhouette never had an official support forum like this one.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • SBryanWSBryanW Administrator Posts: 5,292
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!