We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Silhouette driver 3.0 not connecting to the cutter

dseilsdseils Member Posts: 1
edited August 20 in Off Topic
I cannot cut a pattern because the cutter won't connect to my Windows 10 computer

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,343
    @dseils - you have just joined us today, so I am going assume that you are using the Silhouette Studio software. Welcome to the Make The Cut! software forum, where we support users of the Make The Cut! software and its supported cutters. The Silhouette 3 is not properly supported in MTC, so you wouldn't be successful in using MTC.

If your Windows 10 computer is not recognizing your cutter, you need to contact Silhouette America and have them resolve your issue. Start with their support pages here;

https://www.silhouetteamerica.com/contact
  • signgodsigngod Member Posts: 23
    I am a flexi sign user and export then import to make the cut to me cameo 2.. ty using the silhoette 2 driver on your 3 machine