We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Need help with cutting shadow with silhouette studio

yamakashiyamakashi Member Posts: 1
Hello guys i need some help. Ive attached the file and as you see this name has a shadow line on the edge. Cut will be with vynil to press on a shirt. Ok im stuck with cutting the shadow line and cutting the name. I dont want to use double layering of the vynil on the shirt. I tried with offset but the offset make the outside line bigger.and i ternal offset gives me a cut smaller than the name so that is solved i think. How do i cut only the small shadow line,so i can press the name first and then i place only the shadowline and press both. Im stuck and dont know how to solve it. I have a cameo 3.

Thanks

Gr roberto

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,359
    @yamakashi - welcome to the Make The Cut! software forum, where we help users of the software Make The Cut! We do not support Silhouette Studio, although some of us do use this program as well. You can choose some of the other results of your google search that got you here, that are specifically for your software in order to get some timely help. Good luck!
  • signgodsigngod Member Posts: 23
    i used that till i failed at it. so I bought flexisign. export my cut file as a pdf then imported it to make the cut..